Dr. Suzanne Marlowe Minarcine is a wife, mother, grandmother, community leader, musician, nurse, retired airline pilot, strategist, artist, and founding partner of Business By Design. She is co-founder of two non-profit organizations that are active in 28 countries.
Suzanne has a broad background and is a dynamic speaker who focuses on helping people live authentic lives and achieve their goals. She is a certified coach, leader, and speaker with expertise in women’s issues, leadership development, cultural sensitivity, and business development. Dr. Minarcine is an active writer, and is a John C. Maxwell certified coach, speaker, and leader.
Coauthoring through Professional Woman Publishing:
- The Self-Esteem Guide for Women.
- Tapping Into Your Inner Vision.
- The Woman’s Book of Empowerment & Confidence – Volume II
- The Female Architect: Rebuilding Your Life
- The Professional Woman: Business and Communications
Presentations and Workshops:
- Overcome the Fear and Do It ANYWAY!
- Moving Beyond Surviving: Thriving After Trauma
- Yes, That IS What I Said!
- Conscious Leadership: Building a Legacy
- Becoming Your Authentic Self
- Successful Fundraising: Developing and Nurturing your Donors
- Unfinished Work: Race, Civility, and Equality of Opportunity
- From Diversity Training to Cultural Competency: Creating a Community of Inclusion
- Strategies for Survival: Performing Arts in the 21st Century
- Adventures in Blending Families
- Creative Leadership: Navigating Leadership in an Islamic, Patriarchal Society